Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: AG piano

  1. #11
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is a lovely item

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At first, I thought this must be the Life of Faith grand piano - http://www.lifeoffaith.com/shop/cata...no_cat_31.html - but nope! It's still cute though! I'd like to see an AG next to it for size comparisons.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  4. #14
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had the auction saved. It is over now, s/he ended it.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice research work, Betty! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just checked my eBay messages, and found one from the lister of the piano; this is what she said:

    "I bought this piano from someone on ebay a few years ago. I was told it was a discontinued Am. Girl piano, so perhaps the info I got was wrong. I don't know how the sticker got there if it is not an Am. Girl item. I collect vintage dolls and I used this piano as a prop for a photo. I am not familiar with AG items. I will check out a website that someone has given me and correct my listing if need be."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •